We offer a variety of loan options to accommodate first-time buyers, empty-nesters, and everyone in between. Our mortgage specialists guide you through the process so that your experience is smooth, straightforward and rewarding. Horizon helps you achieve your financial goals so you can start making your new house a home.
- Free Pre-Approval.
- Flexibility through our Less-Than-Perfect Credit Programs.
- First Front Door Program: An amazing program that may provide up to $5,000.00 in grant funds to first-time homebuyers.
- An array of programs to fit your needs from Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgages, FHA, VA, USDA, and more!
- Low introductory rates on Adjustable Rate Mortgages.
- Convenient Refinancing for Existing Mortgages.
* Terms, conditions and qualifications apply
Meet Our Mortgage Team
I have worked in banking for the last several years and have extensive consulting experience helping my members meet their financial needs. I am working toward my degree in business administration with a concentration in marketing to sharpen my skills as a business professional. I’m passionate about my members, and will do everything I can to make your dreams of home ownership a reality. I promise to work side-by-side with you throughout the homebuying/refinancing process and commit to you that I will guide you from application to closing, while maintaining prompt and concise communication.
Phone: 570-326-3636 x135
My whole career path has been focused on customer service, from restaurants, horse board and care to mortgages. Each have taught me patience, hard work, and dedication to whom I’m serving.
I came to Horizon Federal Credit Union because their core values, Integrity, Enthusiasm, Teamwork, Education, and Community aligned with mine. I enjoy putting the pieces of the puzzle together to find the right loan product for you.
Even if you’re not ready to buy a home today, apply, and let’s get you on the right path to homeownership.
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?