Purchasing a home is one of life’s major milestones. A Horizon mortgage loan* makes it easy.
We offer a variety of loan options to accommodate first-time buyers, empty-nesters, and everyone in between. Our mortgage specialists guide you through the process so that your experience is smooth, straightforward and rewarding. Horizon helps you achieve your financial goals so you can start making your new house a home.
- Free Pre-Approval
- Flexibility through our Less-Than-Perfect Credit Programs
- First Front Door Program: An amazing program that may provide up to $5,000.00 in grant funds to first-time homebuyers
- An array of programs to fit your needs from Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgages, FHA, VA, USDA, and more!
- Low introductory rates on Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Convenient Refinancing for Existing Mortgages
* Terms, conditions and qualifications apply
Contact Our Mortgage Specialist
We're pleased to introduce you to Jason Hilton, your personal Mortgage Specialist. Feel free to contact Jason for any of your mortgage needs.
Jason has multi-faceted expertise working in finance, sales and real estate. Jason worked as a Financial Specialist at Wachovia Bank, moving to outside sales, cash management and resort bar management. Returning home, Jason served as a Realtor at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Hodrick Realty for the past 4 years. Jason brings a multitude of skills to the table to help you with whatever your mortgage needs may be. We are thrilled to have Jason as part of our very successful lending team!
Jason Hilton - Mortgage Specialist
- How much will my fixed rate mortgage payment be?
- How much will my adjustable rate mortgage payments be?
- Which mortgage is better for me?
- How much mortgage might I qualify for?
- How much home can I afford?
Financial Success Center
If you’re buying a new home, you’ll want to read our alert about a scam that could cost you big. Get the info on avoiding mortgage scams!
Houses cost a lot of money, and figuring out what you can afford and how to find it can be tough. We can help!
Want to refinance your house? It can save you thousands, but be sure you’re doing it for the right reasons. Our guide will help you decide!