Manage your company with straightforward, no-nonsense, reliable checking. Horizon offers flexible options to meet the needs of all our friends in the business community. No matter how big or small, no matter what sector or profit-margin, Horizon offers business banking solutions that are ideal for your organization.
Business Venture Checking
Horizon Business Venture Checking is the smart solution for your small business or organization checking needs. This tiered rate, interest-earning account lets you earn dividends no matter what your balance. Because Horizon understands it takes time to generate revenue, there’s no fee to deposit your first 300 checks. Flexibility, freedom, and superior service from experts you trust make this account an optimal choice.
|Requirements||For businesses or non-profit organizations|
|Minimum Balance to
|Monthly Maintenance Fee||None|
|Checks Deposited||First 300 checks deposited are free
Additional check deposits subject to a fee
|Per Check Deposit Fee||$0.25|
|Convenient Debit Card|
|Innovative Online and
|Access to Over 30,000
|Account Type||Tiered rate account|
- It’s free to open and there’s no minimum amount required for qualifying Horizon Federal Credit Union members.*
- Link to your Horizon Business Debit Card for quick access to cash at any of our conveniently located ATMs.
- Free online banking and bill pay, so you can keep track of your company’s account anytime, from anywhere.
- Free mobile banking lets you log into the account right from your phone.
- Save paper and avoid the hassle of snail mail by signing up for free eStatements.
- Access cash quickly at any of our conveniently located ATMs.
- Duplicate checks (optional) let you keep a close eye on every transaction.
- Superior service from local experts can you trust.
The following terms and conditions apply: (1) This account is for Non-profit organizations and/or businesses; adequate paperwork is required. (2) The first three-hundred (300) checks deposited into the account are free, after three-hundred (300) checks are deposited, each additional check deposited will be subject to a fee, which is specified in our business fee schedule. (3) The Business Venture Checking Account is a tiered rate account. You will earn the first dividend rate and annual percentage yield listed for this account in the Business Rate Schedule on balances of $25,000.00 or less. You will earn the second dividend rate and range of annual percentage yields listed for this account on balances $25,000.01-$100,000.00. You will earn the third dividend rate and range of annual percentage yields listed for this account on balances over $100,000.01.
Overdraft Protection (ODP)
Overdrafts happen. If you write a check but don’t have the funds to cover it, Horizon pays it anyway with safe, convenient Overdraft Protection (ODP). We offer two options and affordable fees for business account holders who remain in good standing. Because we want you and your business to succeed.
- ODP provides your business a lifeline during financial emergencies.**
- Stay safe from incurring bounced check fees if you have insufficient funds.
- Avoid late penalties for missed payments.
- Steer clear of embarrassing situations in the checkout aisle.
- As long as you’ve held an account for sixty (60) days, you’re eligible for all the benefits of ODP.
- Horizon covers up to $500 on any overdraft transaction.
- We offer competitive, affordable rates to ensure every transaction runs smoothly.
**The following terms and conditions apply: Account holders will be eligible for overdraft protection after sixty (60) days of their accounts opening. Overdraft protection is not available until after the sixty (60) day introductory period has commenced. A $500 limit will apply to any overdraft transaction. A $30 fee per transaction applies. Horizon offers full coverage or no coverage. No partial payments will be made.