Start planning for your retirement today with a Horizon Traditional or Roth IRA. Opening an IRA through Horizon is quick, easy, and free. We offer a variety of options and perks that make securing your future a breeze. With an option to deposit into a high-yield IRA Certificate, you can watch your retirement grow with higher, tax-deferred dividends in an investment that is federally insured by the NCUA. Our expert staff and free online resources provide a trove of useful tools that can supplement advice from your tax advisor. Got questions? We’d love to answer them. Call, click, or visit us in person today.
- Option to choose between a Traditional or Roth IRA based on your current lifestyle, economic situation, and retirement expectations.
- No setup fees or minimum balance to start; there's nothing stopping you from planning for your future today.
- Contributions to a Traditional IRA may be tax deductible, so your investment goes straight to retirement*.
- Earn higher dividends when investing a minimum $500 into a Horizon IRA Certificate.
- We don’t charge monthly or annual maintenance fees because we value our members and their hard work.
- Your contributions are secure with federal insurance by NCUA on up to $250,000, separate from your other deposit accounts.
- Contribute up to $6,000 annually.
- Get an additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution if you’re aged 50 or above
*Subject to some minimal conditions. Members should consult a tax advisor to review specific tax benefits. Active Horizon checking account is required to open a certificate.