Have financial freedom and convenience, even on a budget.
Sometimes called a second mortgage, a home equity loan provides freedom and convenience that allow you to make big purchases, even if you’re on a budget. With a Horizon Home Equity Loan, use the equity in your home to consolidate debt, pay off college tuition or medical bills, or make necessary home repairs.
- Low, fixed interest rates help you stay within your budget so you can plan for the future
- Using the equity in your home allows you to fund almost anything, the possibilities are endless
- Flexible terms mean affordable payments with no surprises down the road*
- Rely on local Horizon professionals to manage your loan throughout its lifespan with exceptional service
- Earn a tax deduction on interest+
+ Consult your tax advisor.
* Terms, conditions and qualifications apply.
- 8 Steps to an Energy Smart Home
- What Happens When You Default on a Loan?
- Is There Money in Your Home?
Financial Success Center
Is your house ready for winter? Before the cold sets in, read our handy tips to get things ready inside and out!
Time to fix up your home? Before you take out a personal loan or run up a credit card, check out home equity lines of credit. A HELOC might be just the thing!