Have financial freedom and convenience, even on a budget.
Sometimes called a second mortgage, a home equity loan provides freedom and convenience that allow you to make big purchases, even if you’re on a budget. With a Horizon Home Equity Loan, use the equity in your home to consolidate debt, pay off college tuition or medical bills, or make necessary home repairs.
- Low, fixed interest rates help you stay within your budget so you can plan for the future
- Using the equity in your home allows you to fund almost anything, the possibilities are endless
- Flexible terms mean affordable payments with no surprises down the road*
- Rely on local Horizon professionals to manage your loan throughout its lifespan with exceptional service
- Earn a tax deduction on interest+
+ Consult your tax advisor.
* Terms, conditions and qualifications apply.
- 8 Steps to an Energy Smart Home
- What Happens When You Default on a Loan?
- Is There Money in Your Home?
Financial Success Center
Time to fix up your home? Before you take out a personal loan or run up a credit card, check out home equity lines of credit. A HELOC might be just the thing!
Is your house ready for winter? Before the cold sets in, read our handy tips to get things ready inside and out!