Join us October 2021 for a premier training and development event designed specifically for credit union professionals, created by credit union professionals. Embark on a deep-dive education each day by attending full-day workshops, learning about topics which will help you grow, increase performance, and exceed your goals. Hear from best-selling author Mark Sanborn as he discusses how to live intentionally from his most recent book, The Intention Imperative. Network with an anticipated 300 additional credit union professionals during meals and entertainment, all included with your registration.
Sunday Keynote - The Intention Imperative
Nobody ever got to the top of Mount Everest accidentally. Summiting the highest peak in the world takes clarity and intention AND so does leading successfully.
Intentional Leadership = clarity (knowing clearly where you want to go) + intentionality (taking consistent action to get there). Clarity without consistent action is daydreaming. Consistent action without clarity is wasted time and effort.
Just as the tools of successful mountaineering have changed and improved over time, so have the requirements of intentional leadership. Based on 33 years of working with organizations globally, teaching leaders and observing powerful shifts, Mark has identified three essential areas of focus for leaders in the world:
- Inspiration: motivation to the power of purpose
- Culture: creating an engine that sustains vision and values while achieving desired results
- Emotion: designing and delivering positive emotions for customers and employees
In his keynote, Mark will explain how five very different businesses use clarity of purpose and consistent action to flourish in their given fields. He will show how they have harnessed and successfully employed the three
essentials in their practices and how it is possible to improve your own business dramatically by learning from these real-world examples.
All attendees will receive a copy of Mark's book, The Intention Imperative.
Meet the Presenters
Expand Expo is proud of our array of tremendous presenters. 16 industry experts will be on hand, presenting tips and techniques to grow and develop in your role, and properly prepare you for future growth within your credit union.
Click on any of the presenters’ photos below to view their detailed bio:
Discover the Training Topics
Expand Expo puts the training and development back into conferences. Most conferences offer a handful of 60-minute breakout sessions; without sufficient time for more than just a high-level overview of the topic. Expand Expo offers 18 distinct full-day workshops on topics specifically geared towards credit union professionals. Eight workshops are offered each day. Most are offered consecutive days, allowing you the flexibility to attend the workshops most critical to your area of responsibility within the credit union.
- Accounting & Finance
- Board Training
- Collections and Compliance
- HR/Personal Development
- Learn innovative strategies to improve performance and positively impact your credit union’s bottom line.
- A training that balances high-level strategic philosophy with detailed integration into daily operations
- Networking with peers at other credit unions
- Introduction and awareness of valuable partners to assist with Credit Union performance
Who Should Attend?
- Credit Union employees in lending
- Credit union employees who engage directly with members
- Credit Union employees in leadership roles
- Credit Union employees that aspire to be leaders
- Credit Union Board and Supervisory Committee Members
- Sunday, October 24, 2021 through Thursday, October 28, 2021
- Monday Vendor Show from 11:45am to 12:45pm; 2:45pm – 3:15pm, and 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- Tuesday Vendor Show from 8:00am – 9:00am, 11:45am to 12:45pm and 2:45pm to 3:15pm
- Lunch will be provided to attendees each day of the conference (Monday through Thursday)
- Afternoon snack and networking breaks will be provided to attendees Monday through Wednesday
- Welcome reception will be held Sunday and Monday evenings
- Dinner with entertainment from The Fun Pianos will be held Wednesday evening
- $695 per Attendee
- Space is limited so sign up early
Explore the Kalahari
Located in the foothills of the Pocono Mountains, the Kalahari Resort is home to the largest indoor waterpark in America. Featuring well-appointed guest rooms, full-service Spa Kalahari, a fully equipped fitness center, on-site restaurants, unique retail shops, and a 205,000 sq ft convention center, the Kalahari is truly a destination. Click here to discover all the Kalahari has to offer.
Expand Expo attendees can reserve a room for just $139 per night, plus tax. Attendees enjoy a complimentary breakfast buffet with your stay, and daily waterpark passes for up to four guests per room.
Reserve your room by calling 608-254-5425 and mention Horizon FCU Expand Expo, or Booking ID 5003.
This is your chance to connect with credit union executives and employees who are looking for your products and services to build their business. As a valuable vendor, you're also welcome to attend any of our workshops right along with conference attendees. Network all day Monday and Tuesday during the open vendor show and in training sessions.
Top Takeaways for Your Business
- Dedicated exhibit hours with events to drive traffic
- 1-on-1 conversations with credit union decision makers
- Valuable face-time with current and potential clients