Success 101: How to Achieve Your Goals and Reach Your Fullest Potential
Presented by Michael Patterson
Very few people aspire to be average, yet often we find ourselves existing in a comfort zone. We all possess great gifts, we just struggle with the ability to recognize them or the understanding to leverage them to success. People don’t reach their fullest potential because they are either afraid of change, not consciously aware of how to change, or fall into a preprogrammed belief of their limited abilities.
If you are ready to achieve your goals and reach your fullest potential, join us for this engaging, motivating and insightful workshop.
- Learn how teachability is the key to success.
- Discover your passion and strengths, and how to align them for success.
- Create an actionable plan to achieve your goals.
- Overcome the self-limiting beliefs holding your back from reaching your fullest potential.
Exceptional Relationship Strategies
Presented by Wilny Audain
Exceptional Relationship Strategies are crucial to success. It also helps us effectively deal with everyday challenges, while it helps us navigate better experiences from our social environment. An employee with high Relationship Intelligence-Internally and Externally-- can better manage his or her own impulses, communicate with others effectively, manage change well, solve problems, and use humor to build rapport in tense situations. These team members also have more empathy, remain more optimistic even in the face of adversity, and are more gifted at educating and resolving member service issues. Whether we’re at home or at work, knowing how to be more aware of ourselves and our surroundings can help us make the best out of any social situation!
- Increase awareness of our own behaviors & triggers.
- Assess Your unique personality style and learn how to speed read others.
- Learn to be empathetic with others.
- Know tools for active listening.
- Effectively communicate interpersonally
- Recognize various social cues.
- Determine appropriate conversation topics.
- Know various forms of body language.
Presenting Yourself: Taping Back Into the Art of Presentations, Communication, and “You”
Presented by Michael Leone
Presentations don’t just happen in the board room, on Zoom, or via Teams. They happen all day long. Every interaction is a mini-presentation and opportunity to impact, influence, and both make your points land and help others’ to be heard. In this interactive experience, you are invited to tap back into the best version of You at work by:
• Learning key tactics to be memorable, engaging, and more so that you can inspire change.
• Learning to leverage your unique experience so that your presentations go from boring to soaring.
• Learning how to go from “Snore” to “Score” by using storytelling to engage your audience.
• Putting these tactics to use during the training in order to lock in the learning and build confidence to go even further!