What to Do When it Didn't Go Well 2.0
Presented by Kelli Vrla, CSP & CCSP
43% of members don’t renew because of a lack of engagement with their credit union. Providing members with the best possible experience is a top goal of most credit unions. On a day-to-day basis a friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful staff goes a long way toward providing a great experience. But the friendliest smile in the world isn’t going to make up for a 20-minute wait in the drive-through lane. And a helpful employee in the call center won’t completely erase a member’s frustration with a glitchy mobile app.
Highlights of this fun and engaging workshop include:
- Discover members’ pain points
- Boost engagement & member connections
- Know the right words to say when “Sticky Situations” occur
- Advance member care and enhance service awareness
- Learn 7 ways to increase member engagement
Exceptional Relationship Strategies
Presented by Wilny Audain
Exceptional Relationship Strategies are crucial to success. It also helps us effectively deal with everyday challenges, while it helps us navigate better experiences from our social environment. An employee with high Relationship Intelligence-Internally and Externally-- can better manage his or her own impulses, communicate with others effectively, manage change well, solve problems, and use humor to build rapport in tense situations. These team members also have more empathy, remain more optimistic even in the face of adversity, and are more gifted at educating and resolving member service issues. Whether we’re at home or at work, knowing how to be more aware of ourselves and our surroundings can help us make the best out of any social situation!
- Increase awareness of our own behaviors & triggers.
- Assess Your unique personality style and learn how to speed read others.
- Learn to be empathetic with others.
- Know tools for active listening.
- Effectively communicate interpersonally
- Recognize various social cues.
- Determine appropriate conversation topics.
- Know various forms of body language.
Communicate Powerfully - Crush Your Delivery!
Presented by Wilny Audain
Almost 86% percent of our success in life stems from our ability to communicate effectively. If you are ambitious, committed, or highly educated without mastering this great skill, you will have a low probability of success. Professional judgements are made daily based on what we say, how and when we say it.
Learn how to convey relevant content-- internally and externally-- in a way they remember: Fact-to-face, electronically, written communications, instructional classes, meetings, panels, even informal online huddles. Stack the success odds in your favor by honing your communication skills to the most optimal level!
- Discover and Master the Top 10 Challenges of Communication
- Capture Credibility and Attention From your First Word
- Share Information with Confidence, Clarity, Conviction
- Master the art of “Sticky Content”
- Use Best Practices to Maximize Strengths and Opportunities for Growth & Productivity
- Focus Pocus! Enhance a High R.O.I. (Return on Interaction)
- Put Traction and Action into all the Distraction!
- What’s Your Point? Fine Tune to Convey News They Can Use!
- Quickly Handle Interruptions with Tact
- Deal with the 5 Scariest Types of Communicators
- Stress Busting Strategies Before You Communicate!
- Respond Professionally –even if you may not know the answer!