Managing Risk Amid Inflation, Rising Rates & Other Economic Challenges
Presented by Jim Craven
In this workshop, participants will gain a broader understanding of issues facing our industry, various tools to measure and mitigate risk, growth strategies, and examiner expectations. Topics include:
- Understand how the current economic conditions and interest rate outlook will impact your credit union.
- Discover how to utilize available tools to manage and mitigate risk, and measure liquidity.
- Review of CECL, ALM exam focus, and liquidity stress testing.
- Uncover areas of potential growth.
- Review peer group analysis.