Online BankingLog In
ATM Network Locator
Home Equity Loan*
If you own your home, you can use the equity you have built to cover your lending needs! Home equity loans usually have a lower rate than personal loans, and you can use the funds for almost anything; from home improvement projects to debt consolidation or college tuition. Talk to our loan representatives to learn more, or apply today for quick results!
- Trustage Home
- Use the equity in your home to fund almost anything
- Low, fixed interest rates
- Flexible terms and affordable payments
- Quick, local decisions
- Expert service from people you trust
- Local service for the life of the loan
- Home Equity Line of Credit available
- Interest is typically tax deductible+
+Consult your tax advisor.
*Terms, conditions and qualifications apply.
- Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- A home equity line of credit (HELOC) is a flexible financing solution that turns the equity built in your home into cash that you can use when you need it. Once approved, you can access the funds anytime, and pay interest only on the amount you use. This is a quick and easy way to finance almost anything!
- Use your home's equity to fund almost any need
- Competitive variable interest rate
- Only pay interest on what you use
- Re-use as needed without re-applying
- Interest is typically tax deductible+ .
- $25 annual maintenance fee (assessed in January)
+Consult a tax advisor.