Horizon Federal Credit Union 2023 Scholarship
Horizon Federal Credit Union is proud to offer two graduating high school seniors, who are members of the Credit Union, each with a $1,000 scholarship.
To be eligible, the students must be:
- An active member in good standing of Horizon Federal Credit Union.
- A senior graduating in 2023 with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Accepted as a full-time student at a college or university.
To be considered for the scholarship, students are required to submit the following:
- A written essay with a maximum of 500 words on the following topic: “My Educational and Financial Goals for College and Beyond and the Role Horizon Federal Credit Union Can Play.”
- A completed John Sharp Scholarship application form.
- An official copy of their high school transcripts, sealed and signed by the guidance department.
Click here to download the Information Sheet for High School Seniors
Congratulations to the 2022 Horizon Scholarship recipients, who each received $1,000 to help offset the cost of their college expenses: