COVID-19 Readiness at Horizon
On March 16, Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf ordered a statewide shutdown of all non-essential businesses to help slow the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19.
Horizon limited its branch access on Wednesday, March 18. We continue to serve our members through the drive-thru lanes (regular drive-thru hours will be in effect), the night deposit drop, and ATM network. We continue to monitor the situation and are complying with the Governor’s directive until his restriction has been lifted.
We value your loyalty, and we will work together to assist with your banking needs. Horizon’s leadership team has recently implemented our Horizon Cares initiative to help individual members and businesses during this challenging time.
Our branch lobbies are available for members to conduct more comprehensive transactions on an appointment bases. Transactions include: account opening and maintenance, loan applications and closing, IRA transactions, and notary service. Branch occupancy will be limited to ensure we can practice social distancing. All employees and members will be required to wear face masks in the branch, and members will be asked for proper ID prior to entering the building. Members can make an appointment through the following channels:
- Contacting a branch directly at 570-326-3636 extension 109 (Third Street) or 302 (Lock Haven)
- Contacting Account Solutions at 570-326-3636 option 0.
- Email at email@example.com
Alternative Banking Options
- Online Banking allows members to view balances and account histories, transfer funds, pay bills, order checks, stop payments, apply for a loan, and more.
- Additionally, mobile banking allows members to deposit a check remotely from their smart phone through the Horizon Home Banking app.
- Download through the Apple App Store.
- Download through Google Play.
- Our Account Solutions team can be reached at 570-326-3636 during normal business hours. These professionals can assist with all non-cash transactions such as account history, maintenance, loan applications, etc.
- Telephone teller allows quick, secure access to your accounts by calling 570-326-2407.
- Members and non-members may apply for accounts or lending needs through our website or over the phone during this time.
Your financial well-being is our top priority:
- The funds in your Horizon accounts are federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000 per depositor, per account type. To calculate coverage for your funds, use NCUA’s Share Insurance Estimator.
- Storing cash at home comes with risks including a loss to fire, theft, or water damage, which would not be insured by homeowners or renter’s insurance.
- Keeping large amounts of cash could prevent you from paying essential bills from home like your mortgage, car payment, or electricity bill.
- Debit and credit card purchases continue to be the preferred way to make purchases, reducing the necessity to carry cash. Card purchases are a more sanitary way to interact with retail businesses.
If you have questions about our health and safety measures, accessing your money, or how to protect your financial future, please call us at 570-326-3636, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.