Designing The Best Branch Experience In An Omni-Channel World
Presented by Kurt Klassen and Justin Kroop from Level5
Wednesday & Thursday
Over the past 15 years, Level5 has partnered with hundreds of banks and credit unions to help them grow and improve performance. For most credit unions, the local branch is the first point of contact for your members. Today, your branch design begins the experience your member has with your credit union, and is a major representation on your credit union’s culture and brand.
- Understand critical market drivers
- What lessons can be learned from non-banking retailers
- How to understand key strategic zones in a branch
- Understand the 7 Deadly Sins of a Bad Branch
- Brainstorm with attendees throughout several interactive breakouts
Presented by Ancin Cooley, CIA, CISA, Founder and Principal of Synergy Credit Union Consulting, Inc.
Wednesday & Thursday
Poor project management can cost financial institutions wasted time, money, and resources. Precise execution of projects and programs is imperative to cost containment, sustainability, growth, and profitability. This seminar uses relevant and timely project examples, such as fixing regulatory findings and implementing regulatory changes, and helps participants strengthen their project management competency.
- Understand the purpose and process of project management
- Learn how to create project teams that can quickly address regulatory findings
- Ensure your projects are set-up for success from the start
- Develop an integrated project plan including realistic scope, schedules, budgets, and risks—and turn that plan into successful action
- Learn how to effectively track and report on project progress
Getting More Strategic About Business Development
Presented by Celeste Cook,founder and President/CEO of cuStrategies LLC
What can credit union leaders do to build a solid, sustainable business development program to maximize loan growth and profitability in an uncertain economic landscape? Successful credit unions must be quick and nimble to be responsive to the needs of businesses and their employees’ needs to strengthen relationships for long-term growth and sustainability.
- Discover the Rules of Engagement for business development.
- Learn how to develop a strong business development brand.
- Determine how to establish benchmark goals, and track the right metrics and results.
- Discover innovative strategies to attract new partners.
- Explore proven stategies to promote loan growth.
- Learn how to overcome objections, gain commitment, and develop a win-win oucome.
- And much more.