Presented by Celeste Cook
In a competitive and ever-changing landscape post COVID-19, credit unions must continue to find ways to become more relevant in our communities and with businesses in our communities.
Program highlights include:
- Explore ways to become more relevant in the community and to businesses in the community.
- Learn how to effectively market and position your credit union with SEGs and community business partners.
- Understand which objectives and SMART goals will drive your success.
- Discover ways to build stronger relationships with your SEGs or community business partners.
- Determine how you c an increase loyalty and retention of your SEGs and/or community partners.
- Discover ways to strengthen partnerships (internally and externally to support your business development program and objectives.
- Explore ways to penetrate your SEGs or community business partners.
- Learn how to open doors, overcome objections, and get past gatekeepers.