Saving for what's next-Make your savings go further with a Horizon Money Market Account.
A money market account is an interest-earning account. Typically, it pays a higher interest rate than a savings account and provides the account holder with limited check writing ability.
What does that mean for you? You earn money while you save!
- Monthly dividend. Watch your dividend rates grow the more you save.
- No minimum deposit. Start earning with the cash flow you have now.
- Check writing. Write checks straight from your money market account.
- 6 free monthly withdrawals. $5/transaction starting at your 7th transaction.
- Funds available 24/7. Withdraw your funds at any time without having to wait for your account to mature.
- Easy account transfers. Move your money between accounts in person, online or on your mobile device.
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
Money Market accounts are tiered rate accounts as listed in the Rate Schedule and rates may change at any time. If your daily balance is from $0.01 to $50,000.00, you will receive the first dividend rate and annual percentage yield listed for this account in the Rate Schedule will apply. If your daily balance is from $50,000.01 to $150,000.00, the second dividend rate and annual percentage yield listed for this account in the Rate Schedule will apply. If your daily balance is from $150,000.01 or higher, the third dividend rate and annual percentage yield listed in the Rate Schedule for this account will apply. Once a particular range is met, the dividend rate and annual percentage yield for that balance range will apply to the full balance of your account. Dividends are credited to your account monthly. 6 withdrawals per month allowed. Over 6 withdrawals / Reg D Limit Applies - $5 each transaction starting at 7. Checks can be ordered for this account.