Online BankingLog In
ATM Network Locator
Earn way above the national average with free checking that pays — Kasasa Cash® earns a high 2.00% APY* and up to $20 in refunds on your ATM fees.*
All you have to do to earn rewards are simple things you're probably already doing. But no matter what, your account is always free. Connect it with Kasasa Saver® to boost your earnings even higher. Don't just bank. Kasasa!
- 2.00% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 2.00% to 0.48% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.00% APY* if qualifications aren't met. But don't worry, you're account is still free and you can try again next month
- ATM fee refunds nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Can link to high-dividend Kasasa Saver® account
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® check card
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
Earning rewards with Kasasa Cash is super simple! To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Kasasa Cash account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 check card PIN or POS purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive eStatement notice
- Have at least one automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
See? Pretty easy stuff. And if you don't meet your qualifications one month, don't worry — your Kasasa Cash account is still free. Plus, you'll still earn our base dividend rate!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 11/1/15. Rates may change after account is opened. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.0%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.25% dividend rate on portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in 2.0% - 0.48% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.00% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying check card transactions. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Limit one account per SSN.