You are invited to our community Home Buying Seminar this April!
Featuring a panel of experienced home-buying experts, realtors, and mortgage specialists who will gladly answer all your burning home-buying questions.
This event is a service to our valued members and is free to attend.
When: April 9, 2019
Session #1: 4:30pm – 5:30pm
Session #2: 5:30pm – 6:30pm
Where: Holiday Inn, 100 Pine Street, Williamsport, PA
We’ll cover these important topics:
- Mortgage Lending – Credit, Down Payment Options, and the Importance of the Pre-Approval Letter
- Home Buying Process – Benefits of Using a Realtor, Purchase Contracts, etc.
- Appraisals and Home Inspection – Valuation Process / Understanding the Condition of the Home
- Titles and Closing
At the very end, we’ll have a Q & A session with the entire panel of experts. Get ready to raise your hand!
- Denise Lariviere, Chief Experience Officer with Horizon
- Chris Wallace, Realtor with TEU Real Estate Corporation
- Chawn Gehr, Marketer and Closer with Madison Settlement Services
- Justin Reis, PA Certified General Appraiser
Please RSVP by April 8th as space is limited.
Call Tina Goodrich at (570) 326-3636 x213 to reserve your seat. You may choose to attend the 4:30pm – 5:30pm session or the 5:30pm – 6:30pm session.
All attendees who RSVP before April 1st will be entered into a door prize drawing. Winners will be chosen at the end of each session.