Online BankingLog In
ATM Network Locator
Horizon FCU 2014 Scholarship
We want to help the students in our community reach their educational goals. That's why each year we award two $500 scholarship awards to graduating high school seniors who display academic and career potential.
Let us help you succeed — see the application requirements below.
Please submit all of your application materials by March 31st, 2014.
Best of luck to all of our graduating seniors!
- Application Requirements
1. Be an account holder of Horizon Federal Credit Union in good standing, with at least $5.00 in a share savings account.
2. Be a 2014 graduating high school senior, with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
3. Be accepted as a full-time student at a college or university, carrying 12 credit hours or more.
4. Submit a double-spaced essay, maximum 500 words, on the following:
"My Educational and Financial Goals For College and Beyond, and the Role Horizon Federal Credit Union Can Play"
OR create your own 60-second video promoting Horizon FCU membership.
5. Send an official copy of your high school transcripts, signed and sealed from your high school.
Email or Mail These Materials To:
Horizon Federal Credit Union
Attn: Marketing Dept.
1007 E. Third St.
Williamsport, PA 17701